Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I remember back when...

IMG_2957 by scott mao
IMG_2957, a photo by scott mao on Flickr.
Pictured: Chris O. with a b/s smith to k/f out.
I just realized that ASC was started back in 2006 because of skateboarding and I haven't even made one related post. Obviously through just being older things have changed quite a bit. But ASC has decided to get back in the game (or at least try to. I find myself saying this every year). Skeptical? Well I am too, but I have compiled this short list of why this year may actually be different this time.
  • Looks like I'm on L'Myreo's as the filmer, so expect some footy from the team on top of the ASC mandem and all the other niggas in the 847.
  • Luke has been the only nigga still on his game, and in return has evolved from the bullhead-wearing-neon-krux-lookin-ass to a fucking monster.
  • Little Johnny has finally returned from being MIA surprisingly due to some run ins with the law (I know, right?). Let us also have a moment of silence for Fairview, you've done us good over the years and will be missed.
  • Mike randomly hit me up a few days ago after also being MIA over the past year. Turns out this nigga was locked up after all that probation/house arrest shit.
  • Sam has been a hermit for a while, but seems he's been taking it easy on the pills nowaday.. or so I think...
  • Butch still works at the fucking Shred Shop.
  • Jamie still doesn't skate. Got a second broken bone followed by surgery because of another skating accident lmaomflaheahahahalolololol

and that pretty much concludes it. Everyone else is either on drugs or doesn't matter, but hey, that's most of the old crew right? Let's hope we can get a 2011 montage or something going this year..


No comments:

Post a Comment